Home Workouts for Women
Frustration. That feeling you get when after a few months into the New Year, you realized that you still haven’t started that fitness routine you begged yourself to start. Sure, the weather might be sub-zero, the movies at the pictures might be great, and also work might be hectic, but, make now, the time to start. If you have no idea of what a home workout for women should look like, or where to start, then not to worry. The internet has a vast wave of knowledge that can help women, such as you, lose fat and tone-up your muscle.
There are free workouts, but if you prefer to pay for a home workout for women, that is more intense and contains a diet plan, then either is a smart choice.
Check-out these great exercises for a great home workout for women:
– Burpees. Start in a press-up position and do one press-up, get up and do a jump, and repeat. Sounds easy, but it’s not. This exercise will get you to work really hard, so don’t worry if you struggle at first, just take it easy. It is important to get the movements nailed, before you worry about timing.
– High knees. An easy-to-do cardio exercise that you can do at the start of your exercise to get you warmed-up. It is essentially jogging on the spot, but keeping your knees high and your arms moving at all times.
– Squats – Stand up-right with your legs at shoulder-width apart and in a controlled manner, move your torso towards the ground, whilst aiming to keep your back slightly arched. Whilst doing this movement, have your arms out in front of you. You should feel this exercise working your abs and thighs. Try and do at least 15 reps, or until you fail.
– Mountain climbers. Get into a press-up position, but bend one of your knees to your abdominal region, so now you look like you are about to start a race. Move your legs back and forth for about a minute. This is another great cardio workout for you to try at home.
– Hip raises – These are a great way to improve your core and abdominal strength. To complete, simply lie on your back with your feet flat on the ground and your knees bent at a 45-degree angle. If you can, tense your stomach and hold. Next, life your upper torso from the ground and hold for 5 seconds and then in a controlled manner, drop back to the ground.
– Side plank. A great exercise for giving you a tight and strong core. Simply, lie-on your side, and with your free hand, place it on your hip. Whilst maintaining a normal breathing pattern, raise your hips until your ankles and shoulders are aligned.
Now, you have some idea of how a home workout for women can look. Although, going to the gym has a lot of benefits, it is possible to get a great workout at home, and without using any equipment. Bodyweight exercises help you push your body into action and are great for losing fat and for strength conditioning.
It doesn’t matter what your age is; find a home workout for women to increase your fitness and health. Exercising regularly can help reduce osteoporosis, as well as making you feel strong and great inside and on the outside. Find out more at: http://www.serresponsavel.com/